The most commonly asked question every winter is, "Where do I get the cheapest lift ticket?" Big White has a promotion in the marketplace of the Big White Biggie Card. This card can be purchased in ski and snowboard shops in Alberta, Vancouver Lower Mainland and throughout Kelowna.
You must get the Biggie Card before you arrive at Big White Ski Resort. Cards can be reloaded from a cell phone or a computer once you have created a profile. It takes 30 minutes for the data to be processed and reach out to the gates.
Here's what you need to know about the Biggie Card:
- Direct to lift ski ticket – no need to stand in line.
- Reloadable – the more you reload the more you save, and it must be done up to 30 minutes before you approach a lift.
- NO Blackout dates so you save everyday.
- Offers great savings over regular and amazing pricing over peak periods.
- Can be reloaded via website or mobile with the creation of a profile – that is what people forget to do, you must create a profile to reload.
- Reloaded pass can take up to 30-45mins to become active (Excluding any issues with payment etc.).
- Cannot be reloaded through any of our ticket offices (unless the guest is having issues).
- Biggie Cards only available from ski shops listed (located on the right had side of the site) on the following website:
- Classed as a locals deal but available to anyone travelling close enough to one of the ski shops that they can pick them up. Tell your friends!
- Biggie cards are NOT available on Mountain.